TEC Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TECgaming on Fifa09

2 posters

Go down

TECgaming on Fifa09 Empty TECgaming on Fifa09

Post by Walsall_Ram Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:00 pm

Alright lads.. I decided to create a PSN for the clan.. 'TECgaming'.

Been playing on Fifa 09 with it... Done rather well for the clan on it as well. Played 4 Won 4 Lost 0.

Teams used were Arsenal (x2), England & Bor. Dortmund. I'm using a created (my own) 5-2-3 formation.. Nothing glitchy or abusive about it really.. Just a nice balanced formation in all honesty.

So this is how my night went.. (it still may not be over yet..) .. First game I came across an American who chose Chelsea... He went with just Anelka up top and Lampard in the supporting role.. It worked a treat in the first half hour of the game as Anelka darted through my defence after a delightful thru-ball from Lampard with the outside of his boot.. and Anelka lofted it over Almunia to make it 1-0.

I kept my calm, not changing nothing with my formation or tactics.. Eduardo was ever threating.. but it was Nasri from a Fabregas corner who got the leveller. Cesc whipped the ball in.. it evaded everyone and Nasri was waiting back post who slotted the ball into the goal. HT: 1-1

Second half was a completely different game.. The Chelsea user must of changed his formation or tactics because Arsenal and in particular Eduardo, ran riot.. Eduardo grabbed a second half hat-trick to delight the Arsenal fans in this London derby.

The second game was between England and France.. Can't remember too much about the game.. I won 2-0.. Rooney scored at the end when he set his side to All out attack.. I countered from a corner and Rooney was left in the open.

Third game was Arsenal against Manchester United at Old Trafford. It was a typical Arsenal game...... 1-0 to the Arsenal.. hah.. Don't remember the goal.. I do remember hitting the bar with a Toure free kick mind..

Forth game was Dortmund vs Blackburn.. It was an Aussie guy who's default team was Blackburn.. Obviously mine was England.. so was thinking to myself.. none of the English 4* teams are that good really.. So I went along to the German teams and Dortmund stood out for me.. They were fantastic all game.. He only managed to get 4 attempts at goal to my 17. I only managed to score 2 goals, but that was enough for me. I hit the post from a point blank situation.. Couldn't believe it, never seen nothing in my life like it.. hah

I can post up team line ups for the teams I use.. Let me know and I'll be more than happy too.

Hope I didn't bore with my post.. Catch ya laterz!

EDIT: Check my stats here, TECgaming Fifa 09 stats

Last edited by Walsall_Ram on Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Walsall_Ram
Walsall_Ram

https://tecgaming.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

TECgaming on Fifa09 Empty Re: TECgaming on Fifa09

Post by Walsall_Ram Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:00 pm

Statistics

GAMES PLAYED: 26
AVERAGE OPPONENT RANK: 0
WINS: 21
LOSSES: 5
DID NOT FINISH %: 0
WINNING PERCENTAGE: 80
WIN/LOSS STREAK: 2
NUMBER OF SKILL POINTS: 864
AVERAGE GOALS FOR: 2.42
AVERAGE GOALS AGAINST: 0.69
HOME WINS: 9
AWAY WINS: 12
HOME LOSSES: 3
AWAY LOSSES: 2
SHOTS FOR PER GAME: 10.15
SHOTS AGAINST PER GAME: 7.00
CLEAN SHEETS: 8
TACKLING %: 65
PASSING %: 68
FOULS PER GAME: 1.27
YELLOW CARDS: 7
RED CARDS: 0
TIME OF POSSESSION %: 50
CORNERS: 1.85
OFFSIDES: 1.15

Recent Games: All Online
(All my teams on the left)
Chelsea 3 - 0 Arsenal
Reading 1 - 0 Sheffield United
Spain 3 - 4 France
Arsenal 1 - 0 Manchester City
Chelsea 0 - 1 Liverpool
Chelsea 1 - 0 Brazil
Chelsea 3 - 2 Real Madrid
Chelsea 3 - 0 Real Madrid
Liverpool 1 - 1 Arsenal
England 1 - 3 Germany
Arsenal 1 - 2 FC Barcelona
Liverpool 2 - 1 Arsenal
Borussia Dortmund 2 - 0 Blackburn Rovers
Arsenal 1 - 0 Manchester United

Last edited by Walsall_Ram on Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:04 am; edited 4 times in total
Walsall_Ram
Walsall_Ram

Back to top Go down

Post by BatesAvfc Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:48 am

Nice one mate. May get us known abit more around fifa. See how many messages you get about the clan aswel after you hammer them Razz
BatesAvfc
BatesAvfc

http://www.myspace.com/batesyboy2k

Back to top Go down

Post by Walsall_Ram Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:51 am

Well.. others could use it as well mate.. If they/you wanted too..
Walsall_Ram
Walsall_Ram

Back to top Go down

Post by Walsall_Ram Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:56 pm

Played a few more games with this PSN.. Got it to 21 wins and 5 losses now.. Think the skill level is 5 or 6.. So it's getting there.. Lol.
Walsall_Ram
Walsall_Ram

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down